CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 25, 2008

COMING SOON TO A THOUGHT NEAR YOU

Marvelous Monday to each and every one of you!

In this space you will find topics on interest to me and to the following in whic I expect to develop. Here there will be an openness and honesty that is based on a combination of fact and personal opinion.

It is my hope that this blog comes to cause the evolution of one's thought process, notthrough any miracle of modern day medicine, buth through the simple dissemination of imformation and opinion that challenges the notion to simply "go with the flow."

I hardley expect every topic to be one that is of iterest to everyone, but they will be discussed none the less. Also be aware that all of the topics here will not be ones that are strictly come up with by me as I will open my blog to the suggestions of you, the reader. For it is my goal to provide informative and intelligent "conversation" that appeals to a variety of readers.

Some of the topics that will be up for discussion are as follows:

Greek Letter Organization
~various topics surrounding these entities and their impact or even lack there of in the
communities in which they exist.

Education
Politics
Religion
Parenting
Marriage
Dating
Divorce

And a multitude of others.

So, stay tuned ladies and gentlemen and prepare for education, enlightenment, discussion, debate and growth!


The AKA with a PhD

1 comments:

Yakini said...

Looking forward to reading!