CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Vocal Therapy

Good evening everyone,

First let me start by apologizing for my incredibly lengthy absence from my blog. There has been so much going on in my life it is in a word...AMAZING!!!!

I normally make a point not to allow the shallowness and simplicity of other people's actions and words have much effect on me...but I have to admit that I am nearing the very end of my generous supply of patience/tolerance.

The things that people readily identify as negative behaviors in others yet have a crystal clear inability to to see in themselves never ceases to amaze me. Again, given the nature of what it is that I do for a living, this is something that normally has no real bearing on me, but now...it is something that seems to be a growing seed in the garden of my mind. I have little to know tolerance for people who are overbearingly judgmental and intolerant, yet expect for the people who are in their world to have unlimited patience and tolerance for them and their BS. To this...all I can say is WOW....the holder of a Doctorate...and all I can say is WOW. LOL. Is that really funny...no. It isn't. But if I don't laugh...I may emotionally begin to head in the very wrong emotional direction.

I have been dealing with several serious familial issues over the past few weeks and dealing with the fact that my recently deceased sister's first birthday since her death is coming up in two weeks and what would have been my sons' birthday just passed. The more that I live and experience life and interactions with others, the more that I am disappointed in the mannerisms and levels of consideration of others, not really for me...but for other people.

At this point my mind is swimming in thought. I will abruptly end this here for the night b/c I am physically tired...but I will return on tomorrow and go to venting part two.

1 comments:

Tish B. said...

You should start posting again.